The 6th ACNS :: June 3rd - 6th, 2008 :: COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, New York, NY, USA
About ACNS 2008
The 6th International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security will bring together industry and academic researchers interested in the technical aspects of cryptology and the latest advances in the application of crypto systems. ACNS 2008 is organized in cooperation with the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR) and the Department of Computer Science at Columbia University.
ACNS will be held at Columbia University at Schapiro Center, 530 W 120th St. (campus floor auditorium) June 3-6, 2008. Slightly outdated directions to Columbia and New York City are available at the CS Dept homepage. Please see our page on traveling to Columbia for more updated information.
Call For Papers
Things to do in NYC
- Internet Week New York, a festival of events in the week June 3-10, 2008.
- An interactive map of the campus.
- Some information on the Upper West Side (including restaurants).
Paper submission deadline is 14 January, 2008, 11:59:59 PM EST.
- ACNS 2008 will be held at Columbia University in New York City, June 3-6, 2008.
- 31 July 2007: The Call for Papers is posted.
- 27 November 2007: The Submission Server Webpage is up. For Instructions to authors see Call for Papers.
- 18 March 2008: Information for hotels.
- 19 March 2008: The list of Accepted Papers is announced.
- 7 April 2008: Tentative Conference Program is now available.
- 14 April 2008: Conference Registration is now open.
- 18 May 2008: The list of Invited Talks is now available.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 14 January, 2008
DATE OF NOTIFICATION: 14 March, 2008
FINAL VERSION DEADLINE : 4 April, 2008